At National Paralegal College, we respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website, requests information, or responds to our promotions. This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on our website and explains our practices regarding the way this information is collected and used.
Personal information you provide voluntarily:
Personal information such as your name, address, phone number, and/or email address is not collected when you visit the National Paralegal College website unless you choose to voluntarily provide that data by filling out a form requesting information or by completing an online enrollment agreement. Personal information you provide voluntarily may be used for the following purposes:
- To contact you using various methods such as e-mail, texting, written correspondence, and telephone to respond to your request for information or enrollment.
- To assess and better understand your needs and how we can improve our educational services.
Your personal information will be kept confidential and will only be used in support of your relationship with National Paralegal College
Information we collect automatically:
In addition to information you provide voluntarily, there is some information about you that we may collect automatically that is not personally identifiable. This information may include:
- The type of Internet browser you use.
- Your computer’s operating system.
- The navigation path that brought you to our website.
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you visited on our site.
This data is used for the purpose of analyzing our website traffic, managing the site, and providing feedback regarding the site’s usefulness.
National Paralegal College
717 E Maryland Ave
Phoenix AZ 85014-1561